Fleur de Lawn
Fleur de Lawn™ is the original flowering lawn alternative and a longtime favorite in the Pacific Northwest. This mix makes it possible to enjoy a bit of the countryside in your own outdoor living space.
Fleur de Lawn is very drought tolerant and stays green with little care. The nitrogen fixating clover naturally self-feeds the lawn and the low growing flowers give it beautiful blooming color.
Mow about once a month to maintain this lawn at a height between 3 and 5 inches.
The mix was based on trial research at Oregon State University on eco friendly landscapes.
- Dwarf Grasses
- O’Connor’s Strawberry Clover, Trifolium fragiferum
- MicroClover, Trifolium repens pirouette
- Sweet Alyssum, Lobularia maritima
- Dwarf Yarrow, Achillea millefolium
- English Daisy, Bellis perennis
- Baby Blue Eyes, Nemophila menziesi
Application Rate: 1lb per 1000 sq ft